- Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City, web sites will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this information is requested when making reservations, joining the Priority Club® Worldwide frequent traveler program, registering for a site, when requesting a particular service, or when entering a sweepstakes or contest. When possible, Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web sites will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web sites and its service providers use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Some Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web sites may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services but are not necessary to its operation (a "Secondary Use").
- If a Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web sites may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Six Continents Hotels, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City, or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City, the site, or the public.
- If at any time you believe that a Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Holiday Inn Express San Jose - Central City by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Service MarksThe following are some of the service marks owned by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates: Holiday Inn®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn Express® in the Americas, Express by Holiday InnSM in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Holiday Inn Select®, Holiday Inn Garden CourtSM, Holiday Inn SunSpree® Resort, Staybridge Suites® by Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Family SuitesSM Resort , Holidex®, Priority Club®, Inter-Continental®, Forum®,and Six Continents Club®. Centra® in Canada and Mexico; CentraSM in the U.S.; ParkroyalSM in the U.S. and Canada; Parkroyal® in Mexico.
Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy And Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Relevant LegislationAlong with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
Personal Information That This Website Collects And Why We Collect ItThis website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
BlogShould you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on blog sites, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website. Your comments and it's associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either
- Remove the comment or
- Remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and it's associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address that you commented with.